3. Who can join One Eyeland?
One Eyeland is not just for photographers. It's for anyone with good taste and an eye for stunning images. That includes Art Directors, Creative Directors, Photo Reps, Photo Editors and even students. Top
4. Who can view the images at One Eyeland?
Four types of people can view images at One Eyeland: Guests, Members, Associate Members and Premium Members. Guests are unregistered members who just wish to check out the site. Registered Members are official citizens of One Eyeland with the power to upload and view images. Associate members can view enlarged images without banner ads. Premium Members are the select few with many more special privileges. Top
5. Why join One Eyeland?
6. Why become a Registered Member?
Once you register at One Eyeland, you can expect the following:
7. Why become a Associate Member?
An associate member enjoys all the privileges of a registered member and a lot more. The special privileges include:
8. Why become a Premium Member?
A premium member enjoys all the privileges of a associate member and a lot more. The special privileges include:
9. Why Photo Reps must List in One Eyeland?
10. How useful is One Eyeland for Creative Directors, Art Directors and Ad Agencies?
11. Can one post any image in One Eyeland?
Yes, Registered, Associate Members and Premium Members can upload any number of images. But it will get featured in One Eyeland, if and only if, our jury likes it. Top
12. Image specifications for upload?
13. Why not allow Premium Members to select the images they post?
One Eyeland is a meritocracy. While we have great respect for the work of our Premium Members, for the sake of consistent quality, our jury reserves the right to select the images for our Showcase. But Premium Members will enjoy the privilege of having their own Personal Gallery where they can upload up to 25 images of their choice. Top
14. What is the image selection procedure of One Eyeland?
Not all images you upload make it to One Eyeland. There is a rigorous filtration procedure that precedes the selection. We have a jury of photo editors. If your image gets the vote of approval then your image is deemed as selected. Top
15. What if someone uploads a stolen image and passes it off as his?
If our jury finds out that someone has taken credit for some one else's work, we will take down the image from One Eyeland. And we reserve the right to blacklist that person. Top
16. How is the Picture of the Week selected?
At the end of every week, our jury reviews all the submitted images. A vote is taken on the Top 8 picks. The Top 8 images are then dissected threadbare by the jury. The most fresh/memorable image is then anointed as the Picture of the Week. The choice is a function of the images under consideration. Some weeks, the quality of the images may be truly outstanding. Some other times, the pictures submitted may just be good enough. Top
17. How does the Ranking System work?
At One Eyeland, we have a simple principle: More the number of images selected, higher your ranking. As uploads happen by-the-hundreds everyday, the ranking varies almost on a day-to-day basis. Top
18. Is One Eyeland open to advertising tie-ups and sponsorship supports?
Yes, we are. If you have any proposal in mind, you could mail the same to firstname.lastname@example.org Top