Fragments of the crumbling crust - The Kodak Ektra Smartphone
In the past century, the term Kodak had millions swaying to its Yellow & Red. Eastman Kodak's empire took hold of the nascent Photographic market as well as the evolving cinema market and they were in every sphere of imaging activity. From helping to make household photographs to recording Scientific Discovery to making great Movies, Kodak was there at every turn.
To those who are still enamoured by the Yellow and Red, Kodak has launched the 21 Mp camera Phone, the Kodak Ektra. With Optical Image Stabilisation, it sports a 13 Mp front camera.
It has a built-in 'print order' function, a reminiscence of the Kodak Brownie 'you click the button, we do the rest"
Dressed like the Vest Pocket Kodak, the immaculate design and the superior tech that goes into the making of this baby, informs us that this is not another unorthodox valiant 're entry' attempt, but a more spirited product offering, once again placing in the hands of the user, the promise of living the Kodak Dream.
- ANDROID 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Professional results from a 21MP fast focus camera sensor with F2.0, PDAF, OIS, Dual LED Flash
- 13MP phase detection auto focus front-facing camera with F2.2 PDAF
- Helio X20 2.3GHz Decacore processor with 3GB RAM
- 32GB memory, expandable with MicroSD cards
- Advanced Manual Mode - adjustable on Exposure, ISO, Focal Length (Manual/Auto), White Balance, Shutter Speed, Aperture (fixed f2.0 main camera)
- Familiar scene selection dial experience - includes scene modes Smart Auto, Portrait, Manual, Sports, Bokeh, Night-time, HDR, Panorama, Macro, Landscape, Film / Video
- Integrated high quality printing app
- Super 8 Video Recorder
- Integrated social media sharing
- 3000mAh, with USB 3.0 Type C fast charger
The KODAK EKTRA Smartphone will be priced at £449 and available across Europe later this year.
// Via KODAK //